We are an approved contractor for an East Midlands Insurance panel.
General restoration work includes:
· First Response – this includes making safe premises / homes where damage has occurred, or even fixing a water leak.
· Preparatory works – in the case of flood or fire damage we clear the site and strip out the premises ready for work to commence.
· Restoration – to repair any damage. This can include anything from electrical rewiring to plastering or even refitting a kitchen.
Our insurance restoration services include the following:
· Fire damage restoration
· Flood damage restoration
· Wind damage restoration
· Accidental damage restoration
· Boarding up of premises for security
· Kitchen installation / repair – we are often able to match existing units.
· Electrical rewiring